song code here?
|
profile
journal
tagbox
misc
HEYYYY:D
Profile
VICTORIA Hannah Kirsten051093 Catholic Junior College life.sandprints@hotmail.com
Rollercoaster
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 , 10:07:00 PM
↑
I just watched Disturbia on HBO.
The one with Shia LeBeouf. HAHA. I think he's damn cute. Lol. And Disturbia is damn cool. HAHA. And I got a new favourite song! Love For A Child by Jason Mraz. It's really meaningful. HAHA. I knew the song existed since quite a long time ago BUT I haven't listened to it properly till now. Lol. My parents went for my sis's primary 6 graduation concert thingy. Lol. And they didn't allow siblings to go, only parents. Damn mean right. That's why I'm at home now. HAHA. R.O.D.! Probably will be at the END of december! THAT actually means that I don't need to reschedule the 'operation' and I could go for the youth conference thingy If I wanted. Haha. Maybe I ask Geraldine to go with me. But must sign up I think. Sigh. Tiring. Ohhh wellll. Haha. OMG. My parents just came back and they said loads of people brought their families? OMG. NOT FAIRRRR. ARGH. lol. Labels: life. Tagboard
|