song code here?
|
profile
journal
tagbox
misc
HEYYYY:D
Profile
VICTORIA Hannah Kirsten051093 Catholic Junior College life.sandprints@hotmail.com
You can't make me.
Thursday, August 21, 2008 , 11:44:00 PM
↑
AHHH. Promo is next weeeeek. I'm deadddd. Argh. Probably getting a bunch of results back tmr. and oh mannnn, I'm in REAP. That sucks. it's wednesday and friday. But my wedensday totally not free. and that meanssss that MY WHOLE WEEK WILL TOTALLY BE GONE. I hate this. I'll have NO LIFE. How meaningless is that? Too much. I might get a breakdown. I don't care. I'll do damn well for FYEs so they'll have NO REASON to put me in REAP next year. YES. I don't care, I'm determined to enjoy my sec 4 year. No matter what. I WILL NOT have no life. That's like asking an elephant to live the life of an alligator. Totally wrong and against nature. Same with me. I wonder why I'm in 3G1 sometimes. I guess I'm catching up. You have no idea how good that is. It's the best encouragement ever. For me, if I fit in, if I click, I'm happy. Or else, its all downfall. Ok. I gotta sleep. FYEs are in less than a month.
Labels: school Tagboard
|